Internship: Calling all pixel perfect designers
Do you want to change the fashion industry with your creative skills?
We are seeking a top-notch graphic designer for our office in Haarlem, Netherlands.
What you’ll be doing
You will be creating lush illustrations for digital and printed marketing, working closely together with our product development and marketing guys, actively contributing ideas and solutions. You will be maintaining our blog, designing newsletter, fliers, banners and other great stuff for us and our worldwide network of resellers. And if you’re really great, you might also work on the next slick GUIs for our software.
We are open minded, but do have some preferences:
- Relevant design experience, via school or work
- A jaw-dropping portfolio
- Obsessive about getting everything pixel perfect and beautifully presented
- Actively participating in communities like Dribbble
- Proven experience with web and mobile interface design
- iOS UI development experience a huge plus
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- You know your way in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Thorough understanding of wireframes and interaction design
- Good English skills
Where and when
You will have your own desk and Mac at our head office in Haarlem, The Netherlands. Time period is 6 months, and who knows what might happen afterwards. Salary and precise dates will be discussed at the interview.
We mean business but love sharing our adventure along the way. This is where you can tag along, get the latest news and dive deep into the archives of our early days.
- Press release
Make sure you follow us by subscribing to the RSS feed below - or simply adding a bookmark.Subscribe to RSS