Hiring full-time razor sharp graphic designer
We are hiring a top-notch full-time graphic designer for our office in Haarlem, Netherlands. If you have the skills and guts to be a versatile one-man (or one-woman) graphic department, read on.
What you’ll be doing
iShopShape is growing at explosive rate, with new offices and resellers popping up all over the globe.
You will be in charge of making sure we always look our best, whether in videos, printed flyers, PR, banners on trade shows, blog posts, newsletters, merchandise, etc. You will be in daily contact with people from many different countries who eagerly want to promote our brand, but need your help and supervision to get it just right.
You will also work intensively with our product development team, designing stunning GUIs and interactions for our current and future products. And boy, do we have some cool stuff on the drawing board…
We are open minded, but do have some preferences:
- Relevant design experience. Minimum 3 years hands-on experience.
- A jaw-dropping portfolio full of inventive stuff
- Obsessive about getting everything pixel perfect and the message beautifully presented
- Proven experience with web and mobile interface design
- iOS UI development experience a huge plus
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Photoshop and Illustrator are second nature to you
- Thorough understanding and interest in interaction design
- Great English skills
Where and when
You will work at our lively head office in Haarlem, The Netherlands. Salary and precise dates will be discussed at the interview.
We mean business but love sharing our adventure along the way. This is where you can tag along, get the latest news and dive deep into the archives of our early days.
- Press release
Make sure you follow us by subscribing to the RSS feed below - or simply adding a bookmark.Subscribe to RSS